Monday, December 29, 2008

In the beginning ...


Okay, you have to start somewhere if you're going to get started right? So, we decided to start in the garage. Yuck. I hate the garage. It's like our no-mans land anything that has no home or is in between homes goes in the garage. I feel like it's some dirty little secret! Well I logged about 3 house of garage time and Norman put in many more. In the end we had 6 boxes/bags for goodwill, two trash cans FULL of stuff to go to the curb and we've begun the sorting process by creating bins of things that will go to full-time storage and those things that will initially travel with us. It felt great to start getting rid of stuff and I was proud of Norman. Historically he's been a bit of a hoarder but he managed to sort through is precious bags of rags and even sent an old tennis trophy to the recycle pile. (poor guy). There's still mountains of work to be done, but we've taken the first step and for that I'm proud of us.

1 comment:

  1. happy trails to you.......

    I am so very excited for you and your family ~ AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete